About the role
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with Marketing Automation/CRM, as a specialist or consultant. Previous experience is a requirement, if you are also certified in Salesforce, Adobe or any other Enterprise Marketing Automation tool it is an advantage.
If you are passionate about using data to personalize communications, A/B testing, building automated flows or setting up reports, you are a candidate for us!
We think you're the kind of person who's driven to help develop customer experiences and can drive everything from campaign design and planning to optimisation and reporting. You enjoy working in teams and always think in terms of the best interests of the customer.
- Work on daily operational tasks to ensure effective campaigns
- Analyze and optimize different types of campaigns
- Plan and design campaign flows according to the customer journey
- Segment target groups
- A/B test content to optimize results
- Produce own as well as commission content for email blasts and other digital marketing materials, working closely with stakeholders such as internal client teams or external agencies
- Preparing and creating reports and presentations for follow-up
We would like to see that you have worked with a number of different Marketing Automation and CRM systems and preferably have experience of project management as this is something we see as a bonus.
Furthermore, we would like to see:
👍 At least 2 years of experience working with at least one enterprise Marketing Automation system (Salesforce Account engagement (Pardot), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
👍 A natural interest in technology, data and analytics
👍 Certification in Salesforce Account engagement (Pardot), Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Marketing cloud is a plus
What is in it for you?
With us, you will have the opportunity of a flexible and dynamic role with a fixed salary that does not depend on your workload. You will be part of an energetic and competent team to inspire and grow with.
- Centrally located office in Stockholm
- Breakfast every day
- Great flexibility (freedom under responsibility)
- Health care allowance (5000/year)
- Private health insurance and occupational pension
- Interesting clients (e.g. Klarna, DNB, Svensk Fastighetsförmedling, Tieto, Telenor, Aftonbladet, MSAB, etc.)