About the role
We are growing fast and now we are looking for an experienced project manager with the ambition to work with the nicest clients and the nicest employees!
We help companies and organisations from problem insight and baseline analysis, to action plan, procurement, solution architecture, process design, implementation, to rollout and optimisation in modern, digital marketing and sales. We need more people who work closely with the customer and who have the experience to bring about changes in the organisation, processes, working methods and digital tools in an educational way.
- Carry out feasibility studies and inventories and work with businesses to develop proposed solutions. This includes quickly understanding the customer's business, organisation and working practices in order to propose actions that create business value.
- Share knowledge and advise on everything from alternative solutions, tools and processes to finding appropriate methods and solutions.
- Leading procurement projects of different systems such as CRM, Marketing Automation or CDP
- Develop short and long term strategies and designs for CRM, Data and Customer Communications.
- Educate and inspire customers and their employees to successfully lead the change process of introducing new processes and tools.
- Maintain operational knowledge in digital marketing and sales as well as insight into the operational work of various tools to bridge the gap between technology and people, strategy and operations.
We hope that you have a solid background (at least 5 years) in leading system-oriented projects from a business perspective. As the introduction of new systems, processes and working practices basically involves change projects, we value experience in change management.
In order to lead feasibility studies with needs analysis and requirements definition, we would like you to have a solid technical foundation, with experience in CRM systems, preferably in combination with Marketing Automation or Customer Data Platforms, for example.
Furthermore, we would like to see:
👍 At least 5 years of experience in systems-based project management
👍 Experience in leading transformation projects
👍 Experience in requirements and procurement
👍 Analytical skills with a solution-oriented attitude
👍 An interest in technology, data and analytics
What is in it for you?
With us you will find the opportunity for a flexible and dynamic role with a fixed salary that does not depend on your workload. You will be part of an energetic and competent team to inspire and grow with.
- Centrally located office in Stockholm
- Great flexibility (freedom under responsibility)
- Breakfast every day
- Health care allowance (5000/year)
- Private health insurance and occupational pension
- Interesting clients (e.g. Klarna, DNB, Svensk Fastighetsförmedling, Tietoevry, Telenor, Aftonbladet, FAR, Munters, etc.)