Braze basic course
In this training you will gain knowledge of the basic functionality of Braze. We go through the following functionalities:
- What channels are available to communicate with in the system? Ex. e-mail, in-app messages, push, webhook, content cards.
- How do I use email builder?
- What is the difference between trigger-based communication and scheduled communication? And when is it relevant to use one or the other?
Campaigns vs Canvas:
- What are the best practices for setting up a Campaign or a Canvas?
- What are the advantages of the different ones?
- How do I set up a Campaign/Canvas?
- What are the building blocks in Canvas and what do you use them for?
- How and where is customer information stored in Braze?
- What kind of information do I have about the customer/user?
- What is the difference between an event and an attribute?
- What is the difference between Default Data and Custom Data?
- How does the segmentation logic work in Braze?
- How do I get the customers/users I want?
- How do I compare different segments with each other?
- What are the best practices in terms of segments specifically in Braze?
- How do you follow up on Campaigns and Canvas?
- How do I create reports in Braze?
- What are the built-in features in Braze to handle GDPR/Consent?
- How subscription groups work
- What are the best practices regarding GDPR/Consent when working in Braze?
Order & structure:
- How do tags work in Braze?
- What are the best practices in terms of structure and naming?
- How do tags and names affect the reporting capabilities of Campaigns and Canvas?
There will of course be the opportunity to ask questions during the training, and we can also adapt the training to your specific needs.