Our coaches have extensive experience in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and are ready to help you and your business reach new heights.
Our marketing strategy coaching service is tailored to support you in your digital marketing efforts.
You will have a dedicated marketing coach who will act as a support in marketing strategy, operations and various marketing technologies.
Coaching is for you who...
- Want access to a senior expert who can guide and support you in your work.
- Need a sounding board and support to create motivation and willingness to change internally
- Want to set a strategy to increase digital revenue all the way from "acquisition" to "conversion"
- Want to improve your customers' experience and increase the relevance of your communications
- Want access to best practices and tips for optimal use of data and systems
- Need help to prioritise and budget for different channels and activities
Our coaches contribute with...
- Individual coaching and a sounding board
- An independent external party to discuss strategies and ideas with
- Face2Face meetings (digital or physical)
- Access to a large network of niche expertise in digital marketing
- Best practices, experiences and examples from other companies and sectors
- Outside-in perspective and honest feedback
- Support and prioritisation of activities.
How does it work?
We start by looking at the current situation, where the focus is to create a clear picture of your customers, current objectives, methods and processes, and use of technology together with you.
We answer questions like; Where do you stand today? Where do you want to go? What are your goals and conditions? What is the most important goal; new customers or more sales on existing ones?
With a clearer picture of your objectives, your current processes and resources, we identify areas to focus on in the near future. We gather new ideas and adjust priorities on an ongoing basis.
"Perfection is not attainable-
but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"
The purpose of these meetings is to act as a mentor and a sounding board to inspire and show you what further development opportunities exist and what can be prioritised. After each session, it is up to you to take responsibility for the implementation and report back progress and results so that we can jointly analyse the impact of the activities at the next session and check that we are moving in the right direction towards the set goals.