Consultants within Blueconic
Using customer data to understand the needs of a target group and to personalise communications, services/products, offers and campaigns has been on the agenda for a while now. But privacy initiatives such as GDPR and the restriction of 3rd party data (cookies) have driven the importance of a certain type of data - first party data. I.e. the data you own and collect yourself. You may already have a strategy in place for collecting owned data, and then the next step is to structure the information which usually comes from different sources/systems such as the web, crm systems, billing systems, etc. This is where a CDP comes in and can do the job, by acting as a central place where all customer data is stored to get together a complete and unified customer picture.
Using a CDP system like Blueconic, you can combine data from different sources to make complex segmentations with a simple and user-friendly interface that does not require knowledge of e.g. SQL or similar. In this way, e.g. marketing resources can develop accurate target groups for campaigns, loyalty programmes, product and service communication, etc.
If you want to read more about CDP, we recommend this article.
We have carried out a number of projects and can help you with:
- CDP procurement assistance: we are system-independent and help you understand the difference between the various options available on the market, and find the solution that suits you based on your specific needs.
- Setting up procedures and processes for the use of CDP in combination with e.g. Marketing Automation and CRM.
- Project management of CDP implementation
- Skill development of your existing resources in complex segmentation and personalisation
- Resource reinforcement with solid knowledge in CDP