Pricing: $50K - $220K
Braze is a customer engagement platform that, thanks to its ability to customize experiences in apps and logged-in web pages, has quickly become very popular with leading B2C retail and financial companies around the world. Braze creates strong links between customer engagement and unique brand relationships. A powerful system built to meet today's on-demand (always connected) customers. With Braze, you get the ability to track, analyze and optimize every touchpoint the customer has with the brand in real time, to continually develop existing and new relationships. The platform's greatest strength is the ability to create custom and tailored communications across multiple channels that enhance the in-app user experience. A strength that makes the platform very popular among app-heavy businesses.
- Automate ongoing communication across multiple channels (Email, SMS, in-app and push notifications on the website)
- Support for AI and automatic optimisation
- Designed to integrate with app, website or e-commerce
- Manage dialogues across multiple channels
- "Drag & drop email builder
- Real-time insights
- A high-performance REST API
- Easy integration with a wide range of tech partners (AWS, Snowflake, Messenger, Movable Ink, etc.)
Pricing: from $400 per month, per user
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a Marketing Automation system that enables companies to interact with their current and potential customers across multiple channels. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a marketing platform that has the capability to support many aspects of marketing, including multi-channel campaign execution (social media, email, SMS and in-app), dynamic customer journeys, pre- and post-campaign analytics, audience and segmentation, social media and advertising channel engagement, and data management..
In addition, you get access to Salesforce's AI technology, named "Einstein", with features such as engagement scores to predict who will interact with your communication and , optimization of mailing times and engagement rates.
- Support for AI (artificial intelligence)
- Design & automate multiple flows for different types of customer journeys
- Creating, designing and analysing several different emails (marketing mailings, newsletters, automated confirmations, etc.)
- Manage all your social channels in one platform
- Coherent customer experience across all channels
- Integration with one of the best CRM, customer support and CPQ platforms on the market
Pricing: on request
Selligent is a Marketing Automation system designed to deliver highly personalized and relevant customer experiences across multiple channels and devices, to increase customer lifetime value and reduce churn. With Selligent's omni-channel platform, you can easily launch integrated campaigns and manage consumer interactions across all channels with optimized delivery. You can collect and analyze customer data at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
- Advanced real-time personalisation for contextually relevant omni-channel experiences
- Centralised content creation and management
- Custom-built artificial intelligence in real time
- Omnichannel campaign
- Integrated customer data and reporting to turn data into actionable insights
- Tracking and adapting website behaviour
Pricing: from $9.99 per month, per user.
With Adobe Campaign, you can use customer data to create, coordinate and deliver dynamic campaigns across channels, both online and offline.
Like many Enterprise Marketing Automation solutions, Adobe Campaign's goal is to facilitate highly relevant cross-channel marketing based on customer data. This comes to its full potential when Adobe Campaign is integrated with Adobe's Real-Time CDP.
Adobe Campaign offers open architecture, powerful third-party integration capabilities and flexible distribution options. Adobe Campaign Classic can be hosted in the cloud or on-premises, for organizations that prefer the added security of running Campaign in their internal environment.
- Integrated customer profiles
- Targeted segmentation
- Campaign management in channels, both online & offline
- Personalisation and real-time interaction
- Integration with other Adobe products such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe's Real-Time CDP and Adobe Analytics.
Pricing: on request
Voyado is a loyalty platform that is one of the market leaders in customer data analytics, loyalty programs and marketing automation. Voyado offers various solutions to create hyper-personalized experiences for your customers and build customer loyalty.
You can choose from a range of features based on your needs (CDP/CRM, Insights, Marketing automation, AI & predictions, Campaigns & Loyalty).
Voyado enables its users to create and launch their campaigns much faster and offers a solution that is easy to use, without the need for consultants for implementation and management.
- Create emails with drag & drop function
- AI features that score and predict future opportunities
- Churn Scoring that calculates estimated CLV (What is CLV?) to see which customers are most valuable
- Analyse customer behaviour and get to know them in depth
- Create win-back campaigns for customers who are about to churna
- Create personalised customer journeys with Marketing Automation
- Flexibility to choose the features you need
Pricing: from $9/month based on number of contacts and functionality
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one marketing automation system that offers several features that allow you to edit newsletters, create campaigns and connect with your customers. Active Campaign has solutions for contact management, lead scoring and pipeline management. The system itself includes a simpler CRM similar to PipeDrive with sales board functionality. ActiveCampaign can also be integrated with third parties using several leading CRM systems.
- Create campaigns with drag & drop functionality
- Manage and A/B test your campaigns
- "Drag & Drop" automation system to build engagement flows
- Collection and management of social and behavioural data
- E-mail segmentation
- Tagging feature that makes it easy to segment and manage lists
- Third-party integrations with Facebook, Wordpress, Zapier, Google Analytics, Shopify, Clickfunnels, WooCommerce, Salesforce and many more.
Pricing: from $11/month based on number of contacts and functionality
Mailchimp is a marketing platform primarily used for email management, but their automation feature allows you to target communications based on dates, events or activities. Mailchimp is designed to make it easier to create email campaigns, collect lists of your customers and create newsletters using a drag and drop feature. Mailchimp is perhaps one of the most user-friendly Marketing Automation systems and their simple email builder is very popular with Email Marketers.
- Segmenting mailing lists
- Send automated email (abandoned cart, welcome email, newsletter, etc.)
- Use and customize ready-made templates for campaigns & newsletters
- Activity Dashboard
- Integrates with Shopify, Stripe, Zendesk Activity, Wordpress, Firebase, Linkedin, Facebook and more
Here are some other systems that may be of interest to those working in B2C:
- Microsoft dynamics 365
Are you facing the choice of Marketing Automation?
Evaluating which tool can best facilitate your daily work and add value to your business is no easy task.
In this complex landscape, it's more important than ever to make informed decisions when it comes to new technologies, and Marketing Automation is no exception.
It is therefore important to start from the organisation's current situation, needs and level of ambition. Different systems suit different types of organisations, have different needs in terms of technical expertise and require different levels of external support, e.g. from the supplier or consultants. We have produced a guide to choosing Marketing Automation which you can download here. If you would like help with procurement and would like to hear how we at Leadfront help our clients with their choice of Marketing Automation, you can contact us here.